Terms and Conditions
License & Access
The Company grants you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of the Site, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of the Company. Such limited sub- license does not include/permit any resale or commercial use of the Site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Website/Application or any portion of the Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of the Company. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Website / Application or of the Company and/or its affiliates without the express written consent of the Company. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of the Company. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, ‘password mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
You hereby agree and undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary/intellectual property rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation; or
- (x) is misleading or known to be false in any way.
Account & Registration Obligations
The price mentioned at the time of ordering a product shall be the price charged at the time of delivery, provided that a product listed on the Site will not be sold at a price higher than its MRP (Maximum Retail Price). Although prices of most of the products do not fluctuate on a daily basis, some of the commodities and fresh food prices do change on a daily basis. In case the prices are higher or lower on the date of delivery, a prior information will be given before dispatch of order.
Coupons and Promo Codes
From time to time, the Company may at its discretion offer a user promotional codes or coupons entitling you to encash the applicable value of such codes/coupons against purchases made on the Site.
When using promotional codes and coupons for a purchase on the Site, the payment mode "cash on delivery" shall not be available for making payments towards the order.
Cancellation by Site/Customer
As a user, you may cancel your order at any time until the order has been dispatched from the merchant(s), after being placed. In such a case we will refund payments, if any, already made by you under the relevant order.
Further, while all measures are taken to ensure accuracy of product specifications and pricing, the details of a product as reflected on the Site may be inaccurate due to technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the Company by a supplier and in such an event you shall be notified as soon as such error comes to the notice of the Company. In such event, the Company reserves the right to cancel your order and refund any monies that may have been paid by you towards purchase of such products.
We maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and non-complying users, and reserve the right to deny access to such users at any time or cancel any orders placed by them in future.
Return & Refunds
We have a “no questions asked return and refund policy” which entitles all users who have purchased a product on the Site to return the product at the time of delivery if they are not satisfied with the quality of the product. We will take the returned product back with us and grant credit for the value of the returned product, which will be credited to your account on the Site. Such credit shall be available and may be used to pay any subsequent invoice.
However, it is clarified that no returns or refunds are permitted after the product purchased has been accepted for delivery.
You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event any product delivery is delayed or is returned from its destination on account of a mistake by you (e.g. providing the wrong name or address or other incorrect/misleading information), any additional costs incurred by the Company for re-delivery of the product(s) shall be borne by you.
- That you will use the services provided by the Site for lawful purposes only, and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where any information is requested of you. The Company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time.
- If at any time, the information provided by you is found to be false or inaccurate (wholly or partly), the Company shall have the right in its sole discretion to reject registration, cancel all orders, and debar you from using its services and other affiliated services in the future without any prior intimation whatsoever, and without any liability to you.
- That you are accessing the services available on the Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through the Site.
- That before placing an order, you shall check and review the product description carefully and in sufficient detail. By placing an order on the Site, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description without exception.
- That product(s) ordered by you may be replaced by the Company in case of unavailability at the relevant store or for other reasons outside the control of the Company. You may however refuse to accept such replacement product, in which case an amount equal to the price paid for the original product will be refunded to you.
Disclaimers Regarding Products
We have made every effort to display available products, including in respect of their colour, size, shape and appearance, as accurately as possible. However, the actual colour, size, shape and appearance may have variations from the depiction on your mobile/computer screen.
The Company does not make any representation or warranties in respect of the products available on the Site nor does the Company implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the Site. The Company accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall act as your agent for retrieval and delivery of product(s) purchased on the Site, and that the Company has no relationship with you other than to provide such retrieval and delivery service. At no time shall the Company have any right, title or interest to any product(s). The Company does not have any control over the quality, failure to provide or any other aspect whatsoever of the product(s) and is not responsible for damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
All reviews, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered on the Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with use of the Site (collectively, the Comments) shall be and remain the property of the Company. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to the Company of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, the Company shall exclusively own all such rights, titles and interests in the Comments and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise.
Further, any reliance placed on Comments available on the Site from a third party shall be at your sole risk and expense.
Copyright & Trademark
The Company, its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, images, content and other materials which appear on the Site. Access to or use of the Site does not confer and should not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license to the Company or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in and to the Site are owned by or licensed to the Company. Any use of the Site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part is prohibited without the permission of the Company.
You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the Site for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks/service marks of the Company, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers/service providers. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the Site. Access to or use of the Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on the Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply the Company’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, the information, its product or services.
The Company is not responsible for the content of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to access a link of any third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and expense.
You understand that by using the Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, the Company and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for any content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
Limitation of Liability
The aggregate liability of the Company, if any, that can be established and proved pursuant to a claim, shall in no event extend beyond refund of the money charged from a user for purchases made pursuant to an order under which such liability has arisen and been established.
It is acknowledged and agreed that notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company shall not be liable, under any circumstances, whether in contract or in tort, for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including on grounds of loss of profit, loss of reputation or loss of business opportunities.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or the Company. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the Site. The Company may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site.
Such termination will be without any liability to the Company. The Company’s right to any Comments and to be indemnified pursuant to the terms hereof, shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for product(s) already ordered from the Site or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement prior to the date of termination.
Governing and Jurisdiction
The User Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws thereunder.
Any dispute or difference, whether on interpretation or otherwise, in respect of any terms hereof shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be appointed by the Company. Such arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding on the parties. The arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or replaced from time to time. The seat of arbitration shall be Indore and the language of the arbitration shall be English.
Subject to the aforesaid, the Court at Indore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising in respect of the User Agreement.